Exseed Dabcool W2 Using Experience
How to use:
- STEP 1: Fully charge device before first use. White lights pulse while charging, and turn off automatically when complete.(1 light: 0-25%; 2 lights: 25-50%; 3 lights: 50-75% ; 4 lights: 75-100%)
STEP 2: Fill glass with water just above the air-hole. Do not fill glass while attached to base.
Do not allow water in lower section!
- STEP 3: Align inlet hole on the front of the glass with atomizer. Carefully place the glass into the base.
- STEP 4: Hold the button for 3 seconds to turn on device (same way to turn off device). The white lights will flash once and the ambient lights will flash sequentially red>blue>green.
STEP 5: Single click to toggle through heat settings.
1 white light: 450℉ 2 white lights: 500℉
3 white lights: 550℉ 4 white lights: 600℉
Device will vibrate once while changing heat.
- STEP 6: Use Loading Tool to place contents on the bottom surface of the bowl [not the side].
- STEP 7: Place carb cap on top of atomizer.
- STEP 8: Double click to initiate heat-up [5 seconds avg. ], device will vibrate twice and ambient lights will be red. Single click the button to turn off the heat-up process at anytime.
- STEP 9: Ambient lights will turn green when ready. ( green lights will be on for 20 seconds, then heat up process automatically stop and ambient lights turn blue)
- STEP 10: Use a cotton swab to clean the chamber after each use.
Quick link: Exseed Dabcool W2 Kit 1500mAh
Output Temperature: 450℉/500℉, 600℉/680℉
Surface Material: Metal
Quick link: Exseed Dabcool W2 Atomizer
Quick link: Exseed Dabcool W2 Glass Bubbler
- Intelligent temperature control system
- Large capacity battery, better endurance, refuse to wait, support while punching
- Temperature controllable
- 4gearsSupport cut tobacco
- E-liquid, and tobacco paste
- 5 consecutive presses
- Press to adjust temperature
- Double-click to warm up
- Press 5 times to turn off
In The Box:
- Alcohol Pad
- Micro-USB SuperCharger
- Dab Tool
- Glass Attachment
- Silicone Container
- Carb Cap
- Extra Bowl*2
Leave a comment